Barrier Poly Bags - Laminated & Coex Pouches
Pouch Bag types - custom barrier pouch packaging polutions
Polynova’s product line of barrier pouch bags is one of its most important product segments. This is a result of the high demand for cost effective and eco-friendly flexible packaging that is also attention- grabbing for retail shoppers. In our continual striving towards being a leading flexible packaging supplier, we offer highly customized, top quality, high definition printed barrier bags.
The main barrier pouch design we are supplying our customers with are the following:
- Stand-up Pouch Bags
- Three-Side-Seal Pouches
- Central and Back-Seal Pouches
- Square-bottom & Quad-Seal Pouches
- Ziplock Pouches
- Gusseted Pouches
- Spouted Pouches for beverages and miscellaneous liquid retail goods
- Retort and sterilized pouches for food and drink applications
- Vacuum packaging pouches
To the benefit of customers like you, one of our main competitive advantages is our comprehensive in-house production capability that enables very short turn-around time and just-in-time delivery. No order is too big or too small for us - our minimum order can be as low as three to five thousand bags. We have served large orders of up to several million barrier pouches.
Advantages of barrier pouch packaging solutions over traditional packaging:
- Retort and sterilization time reduced over 55%
- Energy saving and better preserving taste and nutrition values
- Lightweight packaging material: 75% less energy required for flexible packaging
- Much more economical to transport: one truckload of flexible packaging has the packaging capacity of 28 truckload of tin cans
- Better storage space economy: filled retort food pouches save 96% of space required for cans
- Better durability: no dented cans; very strong and durable packaging
- Better shelf appeal: full front image; rotogravure quality printing: improved print quality with e.g. higher gloss level
- No need for labelling
- User friendlier: easy opening, no sharp edges, easy recycling, re-closable feature
Film types used for the barrier pouch bags
The type of film, whether it is coextruded and laminate, used for your customized barrier pouch depends on your specification. In accordance with the barrier properties you specify, the plastic film we use can be OPP/ LLDPE, OPP/CPP, OPP/VMCPP, OPP/EVA, OPP/VMPET/LLD, OPP/VMPET/CPP, OPP/PET/CPP, MATOPP/CPP, MATOPP/VMPET/, LLD, PET/PAPER/LLD, PET/AL/NY/CPP, KPET/CPP,KNY/LLD, to name some of the possibilities.
Call Polynova at 800-844-0363 or 604-448-0363 for more information or request a quote online on our barrier pouch bags.