> Click on each job posting for details
Sales Agent/ Broker – Flexible Packaging
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (NOC 1121)
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations such as administration of policies, procedures and programs of the company and also working with the management and employees to develop strategies and to promote a culture that supports service excellence and continuous improvement.
- Understanding business and developing strategies to ensure the company’s workforce, culture, values and environment meet goals and perform well
- Providing guidance, assistance, and support to management on human resources matters
- Developing and implementing procedures, including communication plans, performance reviews, training programs, compensation and benefits planning and talent assessments
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Ensuing a safe and healthy work environment
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in human resources management or related field
- Knowledge of principles and practices in Human Resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for building relationships with peers
- Possess professional confidence in communication with employees and management
SALES AGENT/ BROKER – FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
Polynova Industries Inc., a major manufacturer of flexible packaging in Western Canada is looking for Agents / Brokers located in different territories around Canada and the USA.
Operating for 32 years, we have experienced supporting staff that can assist and help service your accounts.
Polynova has gone through major expansion and have increased our barrier film and stand up pouch production capabilities. The latest expansion will be the addition of a Rotogravure Printing Press that offers excellent high end print quality.
We are looking for experienced Agents / Brokers that are familiar with flexible packaging focused directly in the food industry. We are a fully integrated manufacturing facility that can provide quick turn around and competitive pricing.
Ideal candidate should have several years of experience and connections to food or packaging supply companies. Territory is open for Eastern Canada and all areas of the USA.
This is a commission based position and we offer competitive commission rates.
Polynova is growing and looking for distribution partners in strategic North and South American markets. Our Distributor Opportunities is open to all qualified flexible packaging distributors and agents. Please contact us for more information.
A leader in the flexible packaging industry in Western Canada is looking for a maintenance mechanic, a team player with several years of industrial experience and excellent electrical/mechanical experience.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Strong understanding of AC/DC theory
- Fully versed in the use of a DMM
- Knowledge in PLC
- Programming and tuning VFD and DC drives
- Understand how to read Schematics and modify if necessary
- Understand temperature controllers and feedback devices (TC, RTD, J type, etc.)
- Must have the ability to differentiate between electrical and mechanical problems
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of idlers and bearings.
- Working knowledge of gear boxes
- Working knowledge of pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge of hydraulic systems